“What I want when you enter the community of Masters is that you are clear about your commitment. I want you to be prepared to deal with all the different circumstances that are present in the Reiki world today … I want you to be present to your mastery as fully as possible…” Phyllis Furumoto
The Masters course is a 4 module, comprehensive course which includes the following:
- Taking responsibility and bringing the qualities of a Reiki Master into your life.
- Learning the Reiki healing attunement.
- Learning the Reiki l, ll and advanced healing attunement
- Learning what the Reiki masters duties and responsibilities are .
- Meeting your master guide.
- Meeting your totem animal.
RASA (Reiki Association)Master’s Registration Requires:
- Reiki, l,ll and Advanced completed with a RASA accredited Teacher RASAMT
- Minimum 4 Months post Reiki Advanced (ART or Level lllA)
- 25 case studies: This requires 25 documented Reiki Healing Sessions
- A Practical examination with an independent RASA examiner